Please join us for Connecticut Voices for Children’s 15th Annual Budget Forum!
Ensuring Connecticut’s Children Succeed
Regardless of Race or Place
- When: Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- 9:30 AM (Registration)
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Forum)
- Where: Old Judiciary Room, State Capitol Building, 210 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT
Keynote Address: “Connecticut’s Fiscal Future” by Benjamin Barnes, Secretary, Office of Policy and Management
Panel Discussion: “Addressing Town and Racial Disparities”, facilitated by Sharon Langer, Advocacy Director, Connecticut Voices for Children, includes:
- Kevin Lembo, Connecticut State Comptroller
- Rep. Toni Walker, Co-chair, Appropriations Committee
- Rep. Joe Aresimowicz, House Majority Leader
- Joseph McGee, VP, Public Policy and Programs, Fairfield Business Council
- Anika Singh Lemar, J.D., Clinical Associate Professor, Yale Law School
Space is limited – Reserve your seat today! Register here!
Please call Nick Defiesta at (203) 498-4240 x 118 with any questions.
In the case of inclement weather, please call Connecticut Voices for Children at 203-498-4240 ext.119 or visit www.ctvdrupal.asqhost.com.
The work of Connecticut Voices for Children is supported by the
Melville Charitable Trust and the Stoneman Family Foundation.
Full video of the 15th Annual Budget Forum may be viewed below.