Please join us for Connecticut Voices for Children’s 16th Annual Budget Forum!
Building a Budget for Connecticut’s Future
- When: Tuesday, January 24, 2016
- 8:30 AM (Registration)
- 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Forum)
- Where: Old Judiciary Room, State Capitol Building, 210 Capitol Avenue, Hartford, CT
Keynote: Dannel Malloy, Governor, State of Connecticut | Benjamin Barnes, Secretary, Office of Policy and Management
Panel Discussion: Fixing Municipal Funding in Connecticut
- Representative Toni Walker | Co-chair, Appropriations Committee
- Representative Vincent Candelora | Deputy Republican Leader
- Joseph McGee | Vice President, Public and Policy Programs, Fairfield Business Council
- Anika Singh Lemar, J.D. | Clinical Associate Professor, Yale Law School
Space is limited – Reserve your seat today! Register here!
Please call Ray Noonan at (203) 498-4240 x 113 with any questions.
In the case of inclement weather, please call Connecticut Voices for Children at 203-498-4240 ext.119 or visit www.ctvdrupal.asqhost.com.
The work of Connecticut Voices for Children is supported by the
Melville Charitable Trust and the Stoneman Family Foundations.
– Download the presentation here.
– Watch on demand on CT-N.
– Watch Senator Chris Murphy´s video introduction here.
– Our revenue options report is available for download here.
– The Children’s Budget policy brief is available for download here.
– You can find our policy report on property tax reform here.
– You can build your own property tax system on our Tableau page, using the model from our report.
Contact Ray Noonan if you have any questions.