Thank you for attending last week’s panel on Building a Consensus to Promote Health Equity in Connecticut.
We hope to continue the conversation. Please remember to take the survey (a link was distributed by email).
Materials that were handed out at the meeting can be found below:
- Panel and Discussion Notes (PDF)
- Families USA’s report “A Framework for Advancing Health Equity and Value” (PDF)
- Community Catalyst’s glossary of health systems terms
- Doris Duke Charitable Foundation "Child Well-Being Measurement: Aligning Data to Strengthen Systems, Support Families, and Promote Equity" (PDF)
- Families USA "State Health Policy, Payment Reform, and Health Equity" (PDF)
- Connecticut Children's Office for Community Child Health "Key Public Policy Messages, May 2018" (PDF)
- California Pan-Ethnic Health Network "Centering Health Equity in Delivery System Reform" (PDF)
- Fact sheet on health equity in Connecticut (PDF)
- Policies to Transform Primary Care: A Gateway to Better Health and Health Care (PDF)
If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to Karen Siegel, Health Policy Fellow at Connecticut Voices for Children.