Below are the handouts, including PowerPoint presentations, given out at our Covering Connecticut's Kids and Families meeting on February 20, 2014:
- Agenda (PDF) for CCKF Coalition Meeting
- Continuous Eligibility: A Proven Strategy for Stabilizing Children’s Coverage in the HUSKY Program (PDF). Presentation by Dorothy Chen, Yale School of Public Health; Mary Alice Lee, Senior Policy Fellow, Connecticut Voices for Children
- ConneCT: Implementation Update (PDF). Presentation by Kathleen Brennan, Deputy Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Social Services
- Access Health CT: Navigator and Assister Community Outreach (PDF). Presentation by Demian Fontanella, Office of the Healthcare Advocate
- Hospital Presumptive Eligibility HPE & Changes to Existing PE (PDF). Presentation by Lois Filek, Office of Skill Development, Connecticut Department of Social Services
The following Connecticut Voices for Children report was distributed:
- Fewer Children Experience Gaps or Loss of Coverage in the HUSKY Program (Key Findings) (PDF). View the full report on our website.
The HUSKY Eligibility manual was also distributed. We no longer have hard copies, but you can download the Manual on our website.