Below are the handouts, including PowerPoint presentations, given out at our Covering Connecticut's Kids and Families meeting on June 10, 2014:
- Agenda (PDF) for CCKF Coalition Meeting
- Overview of Medicaid-Related Results of the Legislative Session (PDF). Presentation by Kate McEvoy, Director of Health Services, Department of Social Services
- ACA Changes, HUSKY and Access Health CT (PDF). Presentation by Kristin Dowty, Business Manager, Access Health CT, Department of Social Services and Matthew Lynch, SHOP Analyst, Access Health CT
- Churn Toolkit: An Overview (PDF). Presentation by Eva Marie Stahl, Project Director, New England Alliance for Children’s Health (NEACH), Community Catalyst. (See the full Churn Toolkit.)
The following Connecticut Voices for Children reports were distributed:
- Valuing Our Children: How the Final Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Revisions Impact Connecticut (PDF).
- Enrollment in Connecticut's HUSKY Program Increased Under the Affordable Care Act (PDF).
The HUSKY Eligibility manual was also distributed. We no longer have hard copies, but you can download the Manual on our website.