Below are the handouts, including PowerPoint presentations, given out at our Covering Connecticut's Kids and Families meeting on March 30, 2015::
- Agenda (PDF) for CCKF Coalition Meeting
- Connecticut’s Budget (PDF). Presentation by Nick Defiesta, Policy Fellow, Connecticut Voices for Children.
- A Snapshot of Connecticut Medicaid (PDF). Presentation by Kate McEvoy, Director, Division of Health Services, Connecticut Department of Social Services.
- Medicaid and HUSKY Enrollment (PDF). Presentation by Kristin Dowty, Medical Administration Manager and Daniel Patterson, Regional Processing Unit Supervisor, both of Connecticut Department of Social Services.
- The Impact of Family on Children's Dental Care (PDF). Presentation by Mary Alice Lee, Senior Policy Fellow, Connecticut Voices for Children.
The following Connecticut Voices for Children report was distributed:
The following fact sheets were also distributed:
- Preserve Health Care Coverage for Pregnant Women and Newborns: OPPOSE The Governor’s Proposal to Eliminate HUSKY
Program Coverage for Pregnant Women
- Preserve Health Care for 34,000 People: OPPOSE The Governor’s Proposed Budget to Eliminate HUSKY for Low-Income Parents