Thank you to those who were able to attend. If you are interested in sharing your experience enrolling clients in Medicaid and QHPs at a future event, please let us know.
Thank you to those who were able to attend. If you are interested in sharing your experience enrolling clients in Medicaid and QHPs at a future event, please let us know. As mentioned, please send a description of any ongoing issues (including frequency and dates, but not private client information) to Karen Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all materials and contact information promised or provided at the event please click here.
Below are the handouts, including PowerPoint presentations, given out at our Covering Connecticut's Kids and Families meeting on January 29, 2019
- Agenda (PDF) for CCKF Coalition Meeting
- Connecticut's Budget (PDF) Presentation by Jamie Mills, Connecticut Voices for Children
- Federal Policy Update (PDF) Presentation by Eva Marie Stahl, Community Catalyst
- State Policy Update (PDF) Presentation by Deb Polun, Community Health Center Association of Connecticut and Geralynn McGee, Greater Hartford Legal Aid
- Open Enrollment Recap and Changes to the ACA (PDF) Presentation by Kelly Kennedy, Access Health CT
- Ten Things to Know About Connecticut Medicaid and Renewal Clarifications (PDF) Presentation by Kate McEvoy and Marva Perrin, Connecticut Department of Social Services
Materials provided by Community Catalyst:
Materials provided by Connecticut Legal Services:
- NEMT Medical Transportation Resources (English) (PDF)
- NEMT Medical Transportation Resourcs (Spanish) (PDF)
Materials provided by Protecting Immigrant Families:
Additional materials provided by Connecticut Voices for Children: