Please join us on Thursday, January 25 from 10-11:30 am for our 23rd annual Tax and Budget Forum!
CT Voices will present two short-form reports. One report will provide an analysis of (our state’s first-in-the-nation) CT Baby Bonds policy, which aims to rectify generational poverty and advance racial wealth equity in Connecticut. We’ll also discuss the need for a state-level Child Tax Credit to offset the high and growing cost of raising children in Connecticut as well as how to fund a Child Tax Credit and other policies that support family economic security through tax reform. You won’t want to miss it – register now!
We will be joined by (in alphabetical order):
· Senator Bob Duff, Senate Majority Leader, Connecticut General Assembly
· Shira Markoff, Senior Policy Fellow, Prosperity Now
· Dr. Molly Markowitz, Pediatrician & Chair for the CT Chapter Advocacy Committee, American Academy of Pediatrics
· Senator Marilyn Moore, Chair of the General Bonding Subcommittee, Connecticut General Assembly
· Representative Jason Rojas, House Majority Leader, Connecticut General Assembly