Thanks to everyone who attended our Budget Forum at the Capitol on February 3rd!
You can watch streaming video of the entire forum online through the CT Network.
Below are handouts from the forum:
- Forum Agenda
- Kids First, Prosperity for All. PowerPoint presentation by Nick Defiesta, Policy Fellow, Connecticut Voices for Children
- Families First, Prosperity for All: Making Connecticut's Tax and Benefit System More Family-Friendly. Report by Nick Defiesta, Policy Fellow, and Wade Gibson, Former Director, Fiscal Policy Center at Connecticut Voices for Children
- The Massachusetts "Dependent Under 12" Income Tax Deduction. PowerPoint presentation by Kurt Wise, Senior Policy Analyst, Massachusetts Budget and Policy Center
- Handout. Michael Leachman, Director of State Fiscal Research, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- State Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) Recipients by Town. Handout from Connecticut Voices for Children.
- Policy Agenda. Handout from Connecticut Voices for Children.
- Speaker Biographies. Handout from Connecticut Voices for Children.
CT Voices for Children's work on tax and budget issues is supported by the Melville Charitable Trust and the Stoneman Family Foundation.