Tuesday, December 4th, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
Legislative Office Building, Room 2C, Hartford
We invite you to join us for a forum featuring current and former foster youth, advocates, and legislators about ways to protect, assess, and support adolescents in their identity development while in foster care. This event will provide an opportunity to:
- Listen to youth sharing their stories and ideas.
- Learn about the impacts of foster care on the identity development of adolescents in care.
- Discuss how policy and practice change can help promote youth well-being for youth of all different identities and circumstances.
Participants will include panels of current and former foster youth, advocates for CT’s youth, and state policymakers. As panelists are finalized, we will make their names available on our website.
Please RSVP here to reserve your seat. Please email Stephanie Luczak at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- WHAT: Youth at the Capitol Day.
- WHEN: Tuesday, December 4th, from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- WHERE: Room 2C, Legislative Office Building, 300 Capitol Avenue, Hartford.
- REGISTRATION: please RSVP here.